Best view in Firefox and Chrome

Is this a New Firefox Extension ?

Monday, November 24, 2008
Convert Article to PDFPrint ArticleEmail Article to FrinedBookmark this Article


Today I got something interesting experiences with my firefox browser, when I working for my final year project ( eID - www.project-eid.org ). I needed to develop a firefox extension for the client side application of the eID system. So I tried some codes and try to finished it in a hurry. Because I needed to finished today. My supervisor asked me to show a demo on my work. I coded the following codes in the browser.xul file to overwrite the firefox browser.xul file.

<window id = "main-window"> <iframe id = "eID_popup" src = "about:blank" /> </window >

And then I created the .xpi file and install it to my firefox. Actually I needed to load a customized chrome URL inside the browser window. But actually what happened was...

see this nice pictures...



My browser window has spilled into two windows. One main window was in the actual position, and other one was beyond the status bar. Then I tried another code ...

< window id="main-window">
    < iframe id = "eID_popup" src = " about :blank " position = "1" / >
< / window >


It shown the following effects in my firefox browser.



Now also my browser window has spilled into two windows. One main window was in the actual position, and other one was in the top.

Therefor I asked one of my friend, what could I do for that problem. He gave me some crazy idea to release that extension as a new extension to spilt the firefox's window. What a funny :) ....

Read these Articles :

0 comments:

Why Breeze

This is a new technological rhythm in the web. It blooms like a Breeze in your technological face with more than 75 technoligical atricles and guidences.

Contact Me
Contact Me Send an Email Facebook Account LinkedIn profile Twitter/Shayanth
Share And Save
Social Share with Twitter Facebook Share Add to Google Save on Delicious
Get Updates

The RSS will facilitate you to get the updates from Breeze. Click Here to redirect to the RSS link.

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger | Customized by SHAUOM