Best view in Firefox and Chrome

Last day @ at EChannelling

Sunday, March 23, 2008
Convert Article to PDFPrint ArticleEmail Article to FrinedBookmark this Article


Today is the last day in my Training life... As a trainee I really enjoyed this training period very much. After the period of twenty four weeks of industrial training period at EChannelling, I would like to say that I am truly happy about the training the company provided me. All the stuff members were of immense help really helpful and they helped me throughout my hard times during the period of this unforgettable twenty four weeks. I needed their help much as we are working in a completely different environment than university.

In EChannelling, I never treated as interns. I had all the facilities like other normal workers. It was a good chance to experience industry environment very well and gave a confident to prepare me as good software Engineer in future. Even we were interns, I was able to participate in those and gained some knowledge, which I think we cannot find in all other software companies.

I am really happy and proud to say that I am in a good confident to face my future as software professional since it was an unbelievable guideline for my carrier developments... :)

Read these Articles :

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi shayantha..
nice work..
All the best dear..

Why Breeze

This is a new technological rhythm in the web. It blooms like a Breeze in your technological face with more than 75 technoligical atricles and guidences.

Contact Me
Contact Me Send an Email Facebook Account LinkedIn profile Twitter/Shayanth
Share And Save
Social Share with Twitter Facebook Share Add to Google Save on Delicious
Get Updates

The RSS will facilitate you to get the updates from Breeze. Click Here to redirect to the RSS link.

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger | Customized by SHAUOM